Well, it's not quite finished. It's close to being complete, but still somewhat of a work in progress. Here are a few pictures anyway. Mom and I made to curtains a bedding over Spring Break. My mom made the blanket on the rocking chair. Ken's mom made the quilt on the window seat and I made the one on the crib. So, one thing is for sure....... this kid will not be cold! The painting was done by my sister's mother in law and we just love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Your blog looks great! I love the artwork - too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful room! And how special it is to have everything made by your families. I do love the artwork and you look absolutely radiant in your pictures! Counting down the days until your beautiful son arrives...Mindi
ReplyDeleteThe nursery is coming together. It looks absolutely precious. Will is going to love it and nobody else will have a room like it!
ReplyDelete