Lindy, Aidan and Mom are here in Austin awaiting the arrival of baby Mongold. Ken has been practicing his "Happiest Baby on the Block" skills and this is what happened.
How precious is little Aiden!! Please tell Lindy and your mom hi. What an absolute JOY to have them there...what a special time that is. Take lots of pictures. Bethany, you look beautiful pregnant in the blue dress. I cant wait to hear about William!!!! And - go Ken!!!
OK-I'm waiting for updates! I'm thinking about you guys. I remember going through those last days and how exciting, anxiety filled and frustrating they were! I hope you are able to relax and enjoy these moments!
But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.
How precious is little Aiden!! Please tell Lindy and your mom hi. What an absolute JOY to have them there...what a special time that is. Take lots of pictures. Bethany, you look beautiful pregnant in the blue dress. I cant wait to hear about William!!!! And - go Ken!!!
ReplyDeleteOK-I'm waiting for updates! I'm thinking about you guys. I remember going through those last days and how exciting, anxiety filled and frustrating they were! I hope you are able to relax and enjoy these moments!
ReplyDeleteBy the way-I'm signed in as Peter but this is your cousin Laura! :)
ReplyDelete